On Sat, 08 Jun 2024, Jan Rękorajski wrote:

> On Sun, 05 May 2024, Jan Palus wrote:
>
> > Looks like new entries don't appear in freshness report
> > (http://ep09.pld-linux.org/~pldth/qa.php?q=freshness) although
> > interestingly old items that made it to the list disappear after they
> > were sent to builders.
>
> The problem is that SPECS pseudorepo has not been updated since May 1st,
> probably due to disk space issues. I'll see if I can do something with
> it.

Took me a while, but problem solved.

The SPECS repo had a stale lock preventing it from being updated (-‸ლ)

There was a second issue, the Refs repo had (i) grown to enormous size
and (ii) has been badly damaged to the point that git gc consistently
failed. Since Refs.git is just a tracker of all refs in packages repos,
I could and did recreate it from scratch saving 25G of space
(free went up from 3.7G to 32G).

Since we only really care about the HEAD state of Refs.git it would ge
good to prune it more regularly, so that we don't end up in this state
again.

--
Jan Rękorajski                    | PLD/Linux
SysAdm | baggins<at>pld-linux.org | http://www.pld-linux.org/