I don't think they'll mind..... ;^)
I haven't tried a LINUX install under plex86 yet...
If you do, it may be worth the trouble of trying something like zipslack
(I'd hope that the RedHat guys made something similar by now...) just to see
if it works fast enough to make you happy--before doing a big
(comparatively) RedHat install.
As far as I know, the boot disk(s) that you use for regular RedHat installs
should work just fine if you download the latest CVS and do:
make dist-clean; ./configure <whatever options you want to add--cdrom is now
included by default>; make
and then fix your plex86.conf if necessary (then start plex86!!).  (It has
been years since I did a RedHat install!!!)
Good Luck!!

Drew Northup, N1XIM