Hi Kevin,

I implemented an implementation for the write cache.
I used C++, I hope you don't mind because bochs
also has C++ code.

Implementing the cache with the C++ map container was real easy.

I attached the Makefile.in and the .cc file. The only additional
change required is linking plex86 with c++ instead of cc.

I'll investigate the large file issue and add support to
the cache and harddrv.cc.

I think harddrv.cc should call a new plugin method
registerCache(fd, filename).

so the plugin knows the mapping of fd's to diskimage files.
This is needed for e.g. persistant caching and perhaps other caching
options ?

Do you agree ?

Bye

Tom