> yes, you can change this in the config file:
>
> memory = 2
>
> for 2MB of memory.
> If this doesn't work then we'll need to fix it!!!

Actually, this doesn't work as we currently only
allocate guest memory in increments of 4MB.

The reason for this is simply that we always
allocate *full* page tables for the guest physical
memory, and a single page table holds 1024 pages,
i.e. 4MB memory.

To change this, we'd need to cope with partially-
filled page tables.  While not especially difficult,
this needs some additional code which we haven't
considered to be particularly important up to now ...

Bye,
Ulrich

--
  Dr. Ulrich Weigand