Title: "kernel mismatch"??

Hi, I'm new to plex86, I've got a question:
On Saturday I grabbed the latest CVS copy and built it.  Seemed to build just fine, however, I can't load the kernel module - insmod comes back with a "kernel mismatch" error - apparently it was built for 2.2.14-5.0, I'm running 2.2.14 (Red Hat 6.2, probably with a recompiled "standard" kernel - don't remember).  I tried upgrading my distro to RH 7, but that crapped out (Red Hat/diskpace probs).

So, how do I get around this??  Is it absolutely necessary to use 2.2.14-5.0??  Where do I find that??

Thanks,
Glenn