On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 04:47:12PM -0500, Bryce Denney wrote:

> I know it's been discussed on the list and shot down before, but I think
> you should consider putting plex86 on source forge.  SF gives you CVS, web
> space, bug tracking, etc., and makes it very easy for multiple people to
> help maintain the project.  Each developer is allowed to have CVS write
> access to the source code and edit the web pages.

You should avoid sourceforge for the reasons you can find here:
http://fsfeurope.org/news/article2001-10-20-01.en.html

Use savannah (http://savannah.gnu.org) instead, it offers most of the
same functionality. AFAIK they are busy rewriting a lot of things and
when that's finished it should even be better as sourceforge.

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org