Hi everyone,

since I did not find any information on the homepage, whether Plex86 can be
compiled with Win32 yet, I decided to get a snapshot of the source code and
try myself. However, I didn't even get to compiling the thing.

1. I downloaded the current.tar.gz snapshot from the homepage, unzipped it
to a file, launched CygWin and ran ./configure. That worked. Then I did a
make, which stopped on an error, that some header files could not be found.
I checked the sources and found the tarball to be incomplete (f.e. the
gui/bitmaps directory wasn't there).

2. Then I tried to CVS the latest snapshot (checkout plex86). It downloaded
a fair bit of files, but then stopped, saying:

cvs server: Updating plex86/kernel
U plex86/kernel/TODO
cvs server: Updating plex86/kernel/dt
cvs [checkout aborted]: could not chdir to plex86/kernel/dt/todo: Not a
directory

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Markus