Jeroen Janssen wrote:

> At http://japj.org/projects/bochs_plex86/plex86_2002_02_22_NT.patch.gz
> is the plex86 NT patch to the current plex86 CVS (as of 2002/02/22).
> The previous patch failed some hunks that I had to manually correct,
> but at least it can be applied to the current CVS now. I still haven't
> been able to compile it though.

I'm currently trying to get the kernel mode NT driver working.
Apparently there has been a source code restructuring since the NT code
was written (*sigh*).

(example)
NT:
nexus-mode.c
host-monitor.c

Current CVS:
mode-nexus.c
monitor-host.c

And some more of this (sometimes putting functions in different files,
renaming functions, etc).

It's probably going to be a "pain" to sort this correctly (to put it
mildly).

I think the 'best' route would be to go from the current CVS code and
have it try to support NT, instead of getting the current NT (patch)
code to compile with current CVS (slightly different approaches).

The other possibility is to see if we can get the NT code working with
the 2001/04/10 CVS code (so we can see if we can actually get it to
working in a 'NT source known' environment first).

Any ideas/suggestions?

---
Jeroen Janssen