Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:47:22 -0000
From: Joaquim Carvalho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ged Haywood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [plex86] plex86 status

Hi,
Can you post the following text for me on the list?

>Now, I'd like to ask: Who are interested on working on the project here? I
>know the CVS isn't usable right now and this probably is a major reason why
>progress is lacking, but things did not advance for a whole five months.
I have offered my help several times and I'm offering it again.
I will spend 6 hours a week working on plex86
I can do C and assembly language programming. I'm used to cycle counting
and re-coding.
What is our target?
I want to have Windows 2000 in an open source cage at or above full speed.
Shall we get to work?
Joaquim Carvalho

Thanks,
Joaquim Carvalho