There was a time I started thinking that some Microsoft employee was
in control of this list and he was doing his best to stop plex86 development.

Now I believe this is not the case but we're just a bunch of useless guys.

We must all stop pretending to be programmers, pretending to be
interested and pretending that we care.

We must find someone with spare time to work on plex86 or this project
will die.

It's unbelievable that we all find time to discuss and irrelevant questions
and no one writes a single line of plex86 code.

This list is not to discuss the list itself but to do work on plex86.

Are we STUPID or what?

Regards,
Joaquim Carvalho