On 26-mars-09, at 13:31, Takeshi Yamamoto wrote:

Hi,

I have got some list of Universities and registered my account on the site. Could you please allow me to update the page? or Who should I send the list to?

I found this list but do not know who is managing the access.

I see there is a mailing list here:
http://www.plone4universities.org/get-involved

This is probably the entry point,

Xavier