Hi Rob,

I would take care of "Convert control panels to use z3c.form":

https://dev.plone.org/ticket/10359

and "Switch to Dexterity-based core content types (plone.app.contenttypes)":

https://dev.plone.org/ticket/12344

I also started to write a PLIP for the removal of selected portal tools:

https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13770

Since I won't be able to attend the full sprint (only two days) it might
make sense if somebody else would champion that PLIP (at least for the
sprint). @David?

Another PLIP that I would like to see is to move all catalog indexes in
Plone to use unicode instead of utf-8 encoded strings. I don't want to
add another PLIP that I personally won't have time to work on though.

How do you guys plan to organize the sprint teams? My idea would be to
break down the PLIPs into single tasks to make it easy for people to get
started. Liz added github issues for the skins removal:

https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues?labels=PLIP+13260%3A+Remove+CMF&state=open

Should we do the same or do we have a dedicated tracker for the sprint?

Cheers,
Timo