My name is on only a handful of Poi on plone.org, but that is only for simple
products that are relatively new, so I don't think I would miss their history.

It's the case of Poi that have long histories and (it sounds like…) unclosed
bugs that contain proposed patches and workarounds in the comments that I think
Andreas is concerned about.

Rather than rely on product devs being here and paying attention to this thread
and knowing what state their Poi are in, could we do something like this:
identify Poi with

-  a large number of unclosed issues (could contain those patches and
workarounds)

- a large number of new unconfirmed issues (could indicate an abandoned product)

- their last recently modified date sometime in the last year (indicates
activity)

- ???

The point being getting some real data about which Poi are actively still in
use.

Of course I think it's possible for a Poi to still exist in a product folder
even though the project has been moved off to github…

        Kim