Auto-generation of a Plone compliant ID from a title is a built-in
functionality of
Plone since a decade. In Plone 4/Dexterity this is implemented as a
behavior.

What shall

" want to add content to specyfied subfolder based on what user
choose from select box
"""

mean?

User should be redirected on an add-form inside the selected folder?
If yes, simple JS code with an onchange handler will do the job...basic
usage of jQuery.

-aj

piontas wrote