Hi Juan,

please, skim through the discussion about z3c.autoinclude:

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/Let-s-get-rid-of-z3c-autoinclude-td7561158.html

<includePlugins package="plone" /> is already called in CMFPlone and it makes no sense to use it outside CMFPlone. You could simply use <include package="Products.CMFPlone" /> instead, but it would still include only those plugins that have z3c.autoinclude.plugin-entrypoint for Plone in their setup.py.

Best Regards,
Asko