woot!

that's great. i've fixed a few that we use so that they work in P4.3
not to mention google code = no downloads soon

On Jun 7, 2013, at 7:34 AM, Paul J Stevens <p...@nfg.nl<mailto:p...@nfg.nl>>
wrote:

On 04/01/2013 11:33 PM, Nathan Van Gheem wrote:
Hi Eric,

I'm not sure who is maintaining that any longer. I think it'd be great
for to move it and it's complimentary packages over to the collective.

I believe a lot of people still use it so someone giving the package
some love could help out a lot of people.

I'm volunteering.

Since this is a whole suite of packages, I think it warrants it's own
namespace. So no need to rename them all to collective.getpaid.*

Most packages already are in the getpaid.* namespace, except for
Products.PloneGetPaid and the vendor packages. Only those latter ones
should be renamed I expect:

hurry.workflow -> getpaid.hurry.workflow
ore.viewlet -> getpaid.ore.viewlet
yoma.batching -> getpaid.yoma.batching

The rest (Products.PloneGetPaid and all the getpaid.* packages) can
simply land in the collective.

agreed?

Paul J Stevens        pjstevns @ gmail, twitter, skype, linkedin

 * Premium Hosting Services and Web Application Consultancy *

www.nfg.nl/i...@nfg.nl/+31.85.877.99.97<http://www.nfg.nl/i...@nfg.nl/+31.85.877.99.97>

---------
Eric S. Tyrer II
Associate Director – Web Systems

York College - The City University of New York http://www.york.cuny.edu
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core - STE 1H14
Jamaica, NY 11451

http://www.york.cuny.edu/etyrer
ety...@york.cuny.edu<mailto:ety...@york.cuny.edu>

(P) 718-262-2466
(C) 347-393-6507

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. - Albert Einstein