No, that output is from a Plone 4.2.5 UnifiedInstaller +
Products.TextIndexNG3 + no extras add-ons! Not from my add-on. But as I
understand your response, it was not meant to be (= the answer to my
question :-)). But for me, it is not really a problem, I just wanted to
understand the logic behind, so I can do the "right" things in my add-on,
so it looks tight and clean, and does not break easy in the future :-)

If this might be a problem for you (maybe performance issues on large
files), it is located in
Products/TextIndexNG3/adapters/plone_adapters.py:ATFileAdapter.addSearchableTextField:
this method probably:
* in line 32: adds SearchableText (including data of text-file)
* in line 42: adds file content (data of text-file)
Maybe in the past, SearchableText did not contain file content. Did
portal_transforms exist when this code was written (2009-04-22)? I see
zopyx.txng3.core also contains some machinery to do transforms... Maybe
both Plone and TextIndexNG3 do a separate transform of file content?

Jochen