Héctor Velarde schreef op 02-10-13 00:35:
On 01-10-2013 17:55, espen wrote:
While trying to find out, I noticed that there are a few mistakes in the
other languages as well (?)
For example, the german "pretends to be english" (line 15-16):
https://github.com/espenmn/collective.cover/blob/master/src/collective/cover/locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/collective.cover.po

(also same with french and dutch (and zh_CN
<https://github.com/espenmn/collective.cover/tree/master/src/collective/cover/locales/zh_CN>

, I think)

HV> just ignore that, it's i18ndude's fault; the translation mechanism
doesn't take care of that: it gets the language from the name of the
folder.

I always edit the headers by hand the first time I add a new po file, just so the language is correctly mentioned there. But indeed: for locales the Language-Code, Language-Name and Domain headers are ignored and are taken from the directory and the filename instead.

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl