On 29 Jan 2014, at 9:18 pm, Christian Ledermann <christian.lederm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I do not know if it has changed yet. The reason for this behaviour WAS the
> default page, with this going away the children do not have to be versioned
> anymore (please correct me if I got something wrong here)

I think Nathan tested it. I can't remember what he said the behaviour for
children was.
However it would be an issue for images being kept inside a page. I guess if
images are linked by UID the images would still work. And if you add more they
could be merged into the original content. However if they have the same name
you have a problem.
Also what happens if you have a tile like a content listing? They would show an
empty folder for example.