Hi Yang and Sam,
There actually have been attempts frmo people to try and make touch screen
keyboards, although all of the ones I've found are in HTML.
Here's one I have on hand: https://aqwek.github.io/stenobuild/
It doesn't work without a touchscreen, and it is incomplete, but it works.
I remember finding another one, I'll get it for you all. This is completely
possible, but it would be a hard thing to do.