Just for information, there was indeed an issue with superscripts/subscripts in
the Qt driver (floating point precision issue on a test), which was fixed in
the latest patch: so this was intentional and not just a side effect of
something else :)

Alban

PS : Alan, I've received an error message from your e-mail server when replying
to your previous mail. In case you didn't receive anything, I just re-paste it
(and by the way, I've just noticed that I called you Andrew... Sorry!):

Hello Andrew,

I will modify qt_example to show the deep copy in the next patch, no problem.

As for your suggestion of using an overloaded repaint(), I'm afraid it's not
that easy, as any call to the plot function will cause the whole buffer to be
"replayed" anyway. I think about using a pointer to the last plotted element in
the buffer and "replay" the buffer from this point, rather than from start,
between 2 flushes. But even though this could seem simple, it will require some
redesign for the other parts of the QtPLDriver class: iit will have to decide
when to replot everything from scratch - after a resize for example -, when to
replot from the last flush - after a flush()-, and when to keep the old plot
and add information over this - the crosshairs from the interactive selection
example in qt_example.

I'm not going to work on this now (I'm working on QSAS), maybe next week or the
week after.

Alban
De : plplot-devel-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net
[plplot-devel-boun...@lists.sourceforge.net] de la part de Alan W. Irwin