 From: Arjen Markus <arjen.mar...@deltares.nl>
To: phil rosenberg <philip_rosenb...@yahoo.com>;
"plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net" <plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 August 2012, 14:54
Subject: Re: [Plplot-devel] Building examples on Windows

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 06:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
phil rosenberg <philip_rosenb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Secondly, when I try to build the examples in release mode i get problems
> with undefined symobls to do with wxAssert. As you might expect these calls
> are all inside #ifdefs and should only be called in debug mode. So it appears
> that somewhere _DEBUG or __wxDEBUG__ is being defined in the release build.

Have you checked the .vcproj files for occurrences of
_DEBUG or __wxDEBUG__? That might give you a clue as to
where this is coming from. Unfortunately, each one will
have that symbol for the Debug configuration, so it is
a bit of a pain.

(__wxDEBUG__ ought to exist in only a very small number of
files)

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.