On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Andrew Ross
<andrewr...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> It is coming up to a year since the last official release of plplot
> (5.9.9). Although it has been a relatively quiet time in terms of
> developments, there are some important bug fixes for newer software
> versions in there. We should think about a timetable for the next
> release and whether there are any outstanding issues that need fixing
> / new features to include for such a release to happen. Does anyone
> have any thoughts on this?
>
> Before a release we also need to find a new release manager to
> coordinate the process and do the actual release, announcements etc.

I have finally made some time to work on the remaining enhancements
required for plcolorbar.  It would be nice to have those in before the
next release, hopefully resulting in a stable plcolorbar API.

These additions are intended to support multiple labels and axes on a
single colorbar.

Hez