On 2015-02-16 12:41-0000 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi All
> Sorry I just managed to accidentally upload all my local branches to
> the sourceforge repo instead of to my work Linux machine. I have
> removed them all again. I don't think any damage has been done. But
> you can obviously ignore the various commit emails that I'm sure are
> on their way.

Hmm.  So far there doesn't seem to be anything on the feed, and
http://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/ just lists the
one branch.

I have a vague memory that when we were setting up
we may have configured the SF server to not allow creation of
any additional branches.  In retrospect did you get any
messages that appeared to reject your branch creation of
SF?  If so, it might have been some configuration item at work.

Regardless of that speculation, it appears that what you have
done has had minimal impact.