Hi Jim:

For what it is worth (since I imagine you are about to make lots of
drastic changes to plrender) I just solved a build issue with the
current plrender.  In commit 5e0362b I changed the spelling of
plSetOpt to plsetopt because the former requires the -DPL_DEPRECATED=ON
cmake option to work, and the latter does not.