On behalf of the PLplot core team, I am happy to welcome Jim Dishaw as
the latest developer to join that team.  That status gives Jim
official recognition as a PLplot developer (at
<https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/_members/>) and also gives him
access to a lot more PLplot project capabilities at SourceForge such
as pushing commits to our SF git server, adding to or modifying our
wiki pages, etc.

Anybody lurking on this list is probably already aware that Jim has
been adding a lot to plbuf capability recently and has some big future
plans for that component of PLplot as well as other PLplot components
such as plmeta and plrender.

So we are all looking forward to seeing what Jim can do for PLplot
for the forseeable future.