Hi Alan
I just did a git pull and tried to build PLPlot this evening and got a
massive number of build errors.

Some are related to 64 bit/32 bit conflicts which I have had problems
with in the past and can't remember how I resolved them.

Another one is below

7> Building Custom Rule D:/usr/local/src/plplot-plplot/include/CMakeLists.txt

7> CMake does not need to re-run because
D:\usr\local\src\plplot-plplot\build\Visual Studio 11
64sd\include\CMakeFiles\generate.stamp is up-to-date.

7> Generating plhershey-unicode.h

7> 'Debug\plhershey-unicode-gen.exe' is not recognized as an internal
or external command,

7> operable program or batch file.

7>C:\Program Files
(x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.CppCommon.targets(172,5):
error MSB6006: "cmd.exe" exited with code 9009.

This seems odd because I don't think plhershey-unicode-gen.exe is
built on Windows. Has something changed here?

Also I got a large number of compile errors from plbuf.c and plmeta.c

Jim are you still working on this? I can send you a list of errors if you like?

Once I get building again I will look into the issue you raised.

Phil