On 2015-05-21 22:58+0100 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

> Hi Orion
> Thanks for the report. I will look at it asap.

Hi Phil:

Note, I have fixed the actual error that Orion noted at the end of his
message by my recent reform of the entire traditional build system.
However, that change did not address the deprecated warning messages
he found.  As a low priority it would be good for you to eliminate
those deprecated warnings once you have access to the latest wxwidgets
(which is apparently what is needed to issue all the deprecated
warnings since I don't see those with wxwidgets-2.8.12.).