Hi All
When I was fighting with aspect ratios with the new wxWidgets driver I
found that when example 3 was scaled down small the axis labels became
cropped. This was on my bug list to fix. However I have now realised
that the reason for the cropping is that the example uses  plptex
rather than plmtex so writes text within the viewport - hence the
clipping.

My first instinct was to change this, but the change would need
propagating to all other languages. In reality I don't think it is a
big issue, but I just thought I would flag it and if anyone wants to
volunteer changing this for other languages I would do it for C/C++.
But if not I will leave it alone.

Phil