On 2015-06-09 18:18-0400 Jim Dishaw wrote:

> I apologize that [the patch series] has not been uncrustified.

Hi Jim:

This really is no problem, i.e., styling of results is a slight
convenience for the rest of us but not a requirement.  After all, it
is very easy to run the script for those of us here with access to the
required tools which are bash, python, and a build of uncrustify-0.60
(no other version than that one is currently allowed).

However, if you do decide to style your commits, the above requirements
can easily be met on Linux, and I believe Phil found that to be so
on Cygwin.  Furthermore, I assume those same requirements would be easy
to meet on any version of MinGW, and also on Mac OS X.  So there is a
lot of choice for you here.