On 2015-06-07 00:25-0400 Jim Dishaw wrote:

> I have attached two sets of patches.  One fixes some build problems
I was having with MSVC [...]

Hi Jim:

I have just now (commit id = 6cde620) pushed that first patch series
0001-Fixes-to-correct-builds-on-WIN32.patch after amending it with a
styling change.  That should complete pushing all your recent patch
series that are intended as bug fixes for the current master branch.

@Arjen and Phil:

The conditional compilation changes that are in this commit are not
relevant to Linux (although I tested a build on the platform to make
sure there were no introduced conditional compilation syntax issues).
These changes are obviously necessary on Jim's Windows platform, but I
suppose it is possible they could adversely affect your own Windows
platforms.  I don't think that is something you need to test
specifically (although you should use git diff to discover the exact
conditional compilation changes that have been made with this commit).
However, some issue with this commit is something you should keep in
mind if your tests in the future run into any build problems for your
various Windows platforms.