Hi Alan, Peter,

I have ran example x07c under bare Windows - there was no problem with the
PostScript output. Both symbols appear in the PostScript file, just as in the
graphical window.

The symbols appear to be drawn though as Hershey symbols, the arrow head is a
triangle made opaque with a couple of lines, not a filled triangle. I have not
studied the actual rendering in any deep way (a trifle involved for the morning
of a busy day), but I suspect that this might be the underlying cause.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.