For those of you aware I was having some hardware difficulties with my
computer those now all seem to be sorted.  For example, I just now
completed on my Debian jessie platform a comprehensive noninteractive
test of the tip of the git master branch for PLplot using

scripts/comprehensive_test.sh --do_test_interactive no

which took 81 minutes to complete.

Every noninteractive component of PLplot that is possible on Linux was
tested by this command and the results for the 12 different
combinations of 3 overall configurations and 4 different kinds of
comprehensive tests per configuration gave consistent results (which
was not the case when my hardware was wonky).  The only non-perfect
set of consistent results for the PostScript differences were the Tcl
ones for example 19 that I have already mentioned this evening and
also the following ones which have all been with us for a long time:

ada
   Missing examples            :
   Differing graphical output  :  08 19
   Missing stdout              :
   Differing stdout            :
x28c
adathick
   Missing examples            :
   Differing graphical output  :  08 19
   Missing stdout              :
   Differing stdout            :
ocaml
   Missing examples            :
   Differing graphical output  :  08 16 19 33
   Missing stdout              :
   Differing stdout            :