Hi Alan,

> I wonder if you might have cloned from the wrong, read-only URL.  You
> actually did
> this in the past, and at the time someone had a suggestion for adjusting so
> you
> could push, but I have forgotten what that was, and it might be better to
> start again
> from scratch. Anyhow, I suggest you try cloning from the read-write URL which
> you
> can find by logging into SF, then looking at the git URL choices given at
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/plplot/ci/master/tree/
>
> You should use the "RW" one for cloning and not the "RO" or "HTTP" ones.

Yes, that is indeed the problem - because of the rather intensive work we did
the last couple of weeks, I messed up my working directories and the
corresponding repositories. This will take a couple of minutes only to restore.

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.