From: Wadud Miah [mailto:wadud.m...@nag.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 2:27 PM
To: Arjen Markus; Alan W. Irwin
Cc: plplot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Plplot-devel] PLplot Fortran bindings

Hi Arjen,

Further to my previous email, I think the import statement has to have scope in
the inner interface by declaring it in the outer interface. I had a look at the
Fortran standard and I could not find any statement on this issue. My
colleagues are adamant that this is part of the standard and I will be
contacting a member of the Fortran standard (Malcom Cohen) to clarify this.

Another thing the NAG compiler complained about was the interface declaration
of the external subroutines fill() and interface_plfill() which have the same
binding label c_plfill in file included_plplot_configured_types.f90. In
addition, the external subroutine fill() is not called anywhere so I think
could be removed.

Regards,
Wadud.