Hi Alan

we frankly do like to
recruit new and energetic core development help for our favourite
software project) ask you to become a core PLplot developer with "git
push" privileges.

yes , I would like to be a core PLplot developer .
I intend to use PLplot on a major project and there are some features that I would like to add probably (I'll elaborate another day).

I did what the README file said and here it is my first patch attached:-)

what it has it's *just* some print messages (not my fix yet) so that you and Phil could get a better idea of the bug

I have

17:57:49: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::wxPLplotwindow
17:57:49: Debug: frame->Create
17:57:49: Debug: pls NULL
17:57:49: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::RenewPlot
17:57:49: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::OnCreate
17:57:49: Debug: wxPLplotwindow::RenewPlot

so this clearly shows that the stream is NULL on my linux build

-Pedro

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan W. Irwin" <ir...@beluga.phys.uvic.ca>