Hi All, but mostly aimed at Alan I guess

I found a bug today based on some of my code. I have some code that uses
wxWidgets then I was attempting to use plreplot to write to a file. But I was
getting just a black screen. After a first look I think the problem is the
plclear calls are not being logged to the buffer so the clearing to a white
background isn't happening so the black lines I used aren't showing up. If
possible I'd like to get this fixed this release cycle if only because I will
be sharing the code I'm writing with others and it would be easier for me if I
could direct other users to the current release rather than the git version.

Would that be okay?

Sent from my Windows 10 phone