Hi Phil:

On 2017-01-30 11:00-0000 Phil Rosenberg wrote:

> [...] Once we have this first look at how
> setjmp/longjmp can work in our code then I think it will be easier for
> us to make an informed choice about the A options.
>
> Does that sound sensible to people?

Yes.  And to help us follow along with understanding that proof of
concept would you please recommend a good website concerning c error
handling with longjmp/setjmp?  There are an awful lot of hits when you
do a google search for the terms <c error handling longjmp setjmp> so
your help would be most appreciated in picking out which of those
websites (or some other website?) is the best reference for the
purpose of trying to understand your proof of concept.