On 2017-04-19 14:50-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> DONE as of commit e233697.  I did a lot of testing of this large and
> intrusive change (see details in the commit message) on my Debian Jessie
> platform but additional testing is requested on other platforms as
> well.

By the way, I forgot to check these (mostly automated via sed) changes
with regard to our website, but I just now did that by generating that
website locally (without issues), and looking carefully at those
results.  A search of the PDF form of our revised documentation for
"95" only found one instance where that reference was Fortran related,
but it should be there for that case because that sentence says
essentially our Fortran code is Fortran 2003 now rather than Fortran
95.  Spot checks of the examples showed the source code had been
properly copied from examples/fortran (rather than examples/f95) and
it was referred to as the "Fortran" version of our standard examples
rather than the "F95" version of our standard examples. So my mostly
automatic editing seems to have been a success even in this regard.

Of course, if anyone spots any remaining references to f95, F95,
Fortran 95, 95, etc., anywhere in our source tree that shouldn't be
there or any regressions due to this large change, please let me know
so I can address the issue.