Hi Phil,

Right, I misread that as meaning the data AND the method members, but it only
refers to the data members.

> Further down in that class is there a constructor? it will look something like
> wxSize( int w, int h). It looks like a function declaration, but with no
> return type. The
> variable names may be different too - probably some variation on width and
> height
> or x and y.

There are two in fact:

    // constructors

    wxSize() : x(0), y(0) { }

    wxSize(int xx, int yy) : x(xx), y(yy) { }

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.