Hi Arjen:

Your report tarball looks good.  However, I want to have a look at the
plot files corresponding to that to make sure there are no remaining
issues that we need to fix for this platform before the release. (You
did put up on your ftp site complete -dev psc results which I downloaded
with no issues, but I need those results plus a lot more from the
rest of the noninteractive devices that you teste.)

So please follow the exact directions below.

On 2017-08-08 11:16-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

[...R]un this
noninteractive comprehensive test again, but with these additional

--do_clean_as_you_go no
--do_nondynamic no
--do_static no
--do_ctest no
--do_test_install_tree no
--do_test_traditional_install_tree no

These options keep all plplot results for a limited test case (only the shared
library build, only the build-tree, only the test_noninteractive target)
which has 12 times less plot results than normal.

Then collect plot results as follows:

cd ../comprehensive_test_disposeable/shared/noninteractive/build_tree/examples

tar zcf test_examples_output_dir.tar.gz test_examples_output_dir

When I did exactly the above limited comprehensive test here and
collected the results as above, the result was 3GB (!) of files in
that directory (much more than just the -dev psc results) with the tarball
being 365MB in size.  (My previous estimate of a 62MB tarball was way
too small.  I am not sure how that happened.)  Your own
test_examples_output_dir.tar.gz tarball should be somewhat smaller than
365MB because the MinGW-w64/MSYS2 platform does not support as many
PLplot components as my Debian Jessie platform.  But it should be much
larger than 62MB.

Therefore, please place on that ftp site both the report tarball
corresponding to the above limited comprehensive test (in case I need
to check something for this exact run of the script) and that
test_examples_output_dir.tar.gz tarball.