On 2017-09-05 10:36-0700 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

Did you forget to attach that tarball?  Anyhow, it did not make it
here, and I am still most interested in those results.

Hi Arjen:

Sorry for that noise.  It turns out that tarball did make it here, and
the partial results (including a build of pyqt4) looked good.

To settle this question of the various names for the various
combinations of Python2 versus Python3 and Qt4 versus Qt5,
on MinGW-w64/MSYS2 could you please give me the complete results for

pkgfile QtCoremod.sip

? Once I have that information, I can update our HINTS so our users
don't have to specify PYQT_SIP_DIR on this platform regardless
of what combination of Python and Qt they try.

Just to clarify, the remaining question above is not noise.  :-) That
is, I am still interested in those pkgfile results.