I am happy to report I have just solved the long-standing
inconsistency between OCaml example 16 results and the
results from other languages.  See commit 35eafc1 for details.

This breakthrough means that an absolutely perfect PostScript
difference report is finally within our grasp again after ~6 years
without that.  "All" that needs to be done is to implement the color
bar parts of example 33 in OCaml. I will take responsibility for that
implementation.