On 2017-12-12 15:36-0700 Orion Poplawski wrote:

Apparently glibc is dropping libieee.a in the next release.  In Fedora
Rawhide, -mieee-fp on i686 results in:

/usr/bin/ld: Cannot find -lieee

Dropping -mieee-fp from csiro.cmake fixes it for me.

Hi Orion:

For i686 hardware and your patched case, what is the result of the test?

In other words, does the CMake output say

"Check for NaN awareness in C compiler - found"

or

"Check for NaN awareness in C compiler - not found"

followed by

WARNING: Setting PL_HAVE_QHULL and WITH_CSA to OFF.

?

The latter result is a fairly serious constraint on our plgrid
function for i686 hardware.  So I am hoping for the former result
since that simply means the gcc option -mieee-fp is no longer required
to get this NaN test to work correctly on i686 hardware.