Hi Alan,

I can confirm clean test results for Octave 4.2.2 on Cygwin - I cannot do the
same for MinGW-w64/MSYS2 as that does not provide an octave package as far as I
can tell. There is an Octave pacakge on github
(https://github.com/Alexpux/MINGW-packages/tree/master/mingw-w64-octave-hg) but
its status is completely unclear to me. As is how it should be installed
(pacman does not recognise it)

Regards,

Arjen