Hi Alan,

Congratulations on completing this work - from the commit message I understand
that you have had to deal with a plethora of details not all of which are
obvious or trivial.

The fact that the installation is working again seems a good opportunity to
turn your attention to this thread in comp.lang.fortran:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/comp.lang.fortran/N_tU-hVJEt0

We considered offering a binary version a long time ago, but never settled on a
useful solution. Reading (and participating in) this thread I think this might
be a good time to think about it again. Of course this adds a burden to the
maintenance, but perhaps we can come up with a minimal but still useable and
useful binary installation - perhaps merely to see how many people are
interested in such a ready-made package. I will give the matter some serious
thought.

Regards,

Arjen

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.