The current status is Arjen has come through with good comprehensive
testing results on Cygwin and (except for one issue that is likely not
release critical) also good comprehensive testing results on
MinGW-w64/MSYS2.  So we appear to be in good shape on both these
platforms as well as on my Linux platform (Debian Buster).  If
somebody volunteers by tomorrow (the freeze date) to do some much
needed comprehensive testing on the Mac OS X platform, I will delay
starting the release process to give them a chance to complete their
tests (and me a chance to make any required adjustments to our build
system for the Mac OS X case).  But if nobody cares enough about that
platform to volunteer to do such testing, then I plan to go ahead and
start the release process tomorrow without Mac OS X testing results.

N.B. Because of my new Debian Buster platform I cannot predict very
accurately how long the release process is going to take me, but
conceivably we might have a release of PLplot-5.14.0 as early as
tomorrow night.  However, more realistically it is likely going to be
several days later than that.