* Alan W. Irwin <alan.w.irwin1...@gmail.com> [2021-07-04 03:38]:

A message on this thread from Atri Bhattacharya <badshah...@opensuse.org> bounced (presumably because he used a non-subscription return address). But as list administrator I saw that bounced message which turned out to be of immediate interest. So I am reposting it here without asking Atri to resubmit with subscription address == return address.

For openSUSE's plplot package, we have a patch to build against libqhull_r, kindly contributed by Stefan. Here is the bug reference which has the patch as an attachment: <https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/bugs/196/>. Would be great to get this checked into plplot upstream.

Hi Atri:

I don't know how I missed that PLplot bug report with a patch that from its title likely implements the csironn library development topic that I just discussed on this thread!

Anyhow, thanks for drawing this patch to my attention, and I hope I have time to take a close look at in in the coming week or so.

JFYI, I applied the patch indicated by Atri to the Debian package and released version 5.15.0+dfsg-21 to the experimental distribution : https://tracker.debian.org/news/1243929/accepted-plplot-5150dfsg-21-source-into-experimental/

Best,

Rafael