I, for one, am quite happy that we have a nightly build and hope that
we continue to have it. I suspect that anyone that uses Windows and
wants to keep up from SVN also benefits, since building under Windows
is not an easy thing to do (unlike the other platforms we support).

I know other people who use the nightly build regularly on Windows.
And the nightly build docs are quite valuable.  I've also benefited
from the nightly build catching bugs that I've introduced.

FWIW: I always use the nightly builds, both in Windows and MacOS.

(I coroutine between theorems and programs for my research, and I've been in theorem-proving mode, so I haven't updated DrScheme in a couple months-- which is why I didn't notice this time when it went down.)

Dave