Congratulations,

We wanted to send you a quick note to let you know that your software has been
submitted or updated in the Palm Boulevard database.  The item that was submitted or
updated is:

Plucker
http://www.palmblvd.com/software/pc/The-Plucker-Team-2001-3-30-palm-pc.html

Please click on the above link to check the item you submitted. If any errors were
made in your submission please let us know (http://www.palmblvd.com/mail.html) ASAP.

*** ARE YOU REGISTERED? ***
Developers who choose to register with our sites are being given access to add or edit
listings. These updates appear in real-time. No more waiting to see your update appear
in our database.
CLICK the link below to get started...
http://www.pdastreet.com/cgi-bin/developers-sw.pl?devicetype=palm

For future submissions please use:
Software: http://www.palmblvd.com/softwaresubmit.html
News: http://www.pdastreet.com/newssubmit.html
Hardware: http://www.palmblvd.com/mail.html
Accessories: http://www.palmblvd.com/mail.html

IMPORTANT
=========
While not a requirement of our service at this time, you are strongly encouraged to
link back to Palm Boulevard in exchange for our Free service. Our editors will also
expedite submissions if they find a link button on the page you submitted.

Thank you for your support!

PDAStreet.com - The PDA Network
http://www.pdastreet.com
http://www.wincecity.com